M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in fifteen branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
- Ensuring the development of electronic systems with multiple functions, connections and interfaces taking new technologies into consideration
- Creation of system requirement specifications and system architecture specifications
- Application of requirements from IS0 26262 and other standards in the creation of system concepts and specifications
- Responsiblity for design and security analyses, for example, FMEA, FMEDA and FTA
- Collaboration in ASPICE to support the determination and optimisation of internal standards and processes in electronics development
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics or a similar qualification
- Experience in the field of functional security is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge in system engineering methods for electronic systems
- Excellent knowledge and experience in project planning and processing
- Excellent knowledge of automotive development standards (Automotive SPICE and IS0 26262)
- Knowledge of the methods and tools of project management
Do you also have petrol coursing through your veins? Herr René Smickt looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD88-79365-MPMU , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Herr René Smickt Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 20 80807 München
Sie haben in unseren aktuellen Jobangeboten nichts Passendes gefunden? Kein Problem – bewerben Sie sich einfach initiativ bei uns. Sie haben gute Chancen: Es wäre nicht das erste Mal, dass auf diese Weise eine Karriere bei M Plan beginnt.