M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
- Apply driver assistance systems software
- Calibrate vehicle functions with the assistance of core engineers
- Coordinate and carry out application-specific problem-solving tasks
- Carry out functional tests, including in road trials
- Attend project meetings and maintain regular reports
- You have a degree, for example in Electrical Engineering, Communications Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Vehicle Engineering
- (Initial) first-hand experience with driver assistance systems
- Knowledge of CANape/CANalyzer
- Willing to travel for projects, motivated and able to work in a team
- Business fluency, knowledge of German, at least level C1 according to the European reference framework for languages; sound conversational English is an advantage
- A general training program at our corporate academy for your career prospects
- Includes provisions for the time after your working life: a company pension scheme
- You can count on our support - as our employee, you are part of the foundation of our success and we value communication that is open, friendly and clear
- We offer career starters access to the automotive industry accompanied by continual feedback meetings with superiors, and foster your development in our high potential program
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD32-40128-MPCO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz Oskar-Schindler-Straße 3 50769 Köln
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?