M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
We are looking for a hardware developer to develop electronic circuits. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing hardware specifications (functional specifications)
- Drafting detailed circuits
- Creating testing and inspection regulations for prototype manufacturing
- Carrying out tests during development utilising the FMEA methods
- Estimating development effort and creating schedules
- Cooperating closely with the specialist departments involved (software development and mechanics)
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable qualifications with relevant professional experience
- Initial professional experience with the same or similar tasks
- Sound knowledge of circuit technology and microprocessor architectures
- Sound knowledge of display technologies and interfaces
- Goal-oriented approach to work
- Business fluency, knowledge of German, at least level C1 according to the European reference framework for languages; sound conversational English is an advantage
- A general training program at our corporate academy for your career prospects
- Includes provisions for the time after your working life: a company pension scheme
- You can count on our support - as our employee, you are part of the foundation of our success and we value communication that is open, friendly and clear
- We offer career starters access to the automotive industry accompanied by continual feedback meetings with superiors, and foster your development in our high potential program
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD69-02666-MPCO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz Oskar-Schindler-Straße 3 50769 Köln
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?