M Plan stands for expertise and experience par excellence in mobility engineering. We support OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers from the initial idea to the prototype, and from product development to series production. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation. Share this passion and develop the mobility of the future with us.
As a Automotive Project Engineer (m/f) you participate in developing various automotive components and systems, and coordinate projects with all relevant stakeholders:
- Observe and comply with technical, financial and scheduling specifications throughout projects
- Prepare requirement specifications in consultation with clients
- Develop options for optimisation
- You have a degree in Vehicle Engineering (German Diplom, Bachelor, Master) or a comparable qualification
- (Initial) experience in the automotive industry is preferable
- Dedicated and willing to develop and assert innovative solutions
- Very good command of spoken and written German and a good command of English
What we offer:
- Streamlined structuress and dynamics, interdisciplinary Teams
- Custom Personnel Development Programs
- Training Opportunities at our Corporate Academy
- Company Pension Scheme
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Janin Jahn looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD94-69978-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Janin Jahn Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?