M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
In your role as project manager, you interface with OEMs in technology issues in your projects for leading component suppliers. You define and monitor project objectives in terms of scheduling, budget and quality:
- Act as the contact person for the OEM
- Create, manage and control project plans
- Carry out projects as per internal and client-specific development systems
- Initiate and control technical solutions
- Coordinate approvals
- Provide technical support to the production plant
- Report and present the project status to decision-makers and senior responsible owners
- You have a degree in Engineering Science
- Good general knowledge of vehicle engineering
- (Initial) experience working on projects
- Independent and structured approach to work
- Able to think out of the box and understand complex interdependencies in development
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Very good written and spoken English and German (at least C1-level according to the European reference framework for languages)
What we offer:
- Streamlined structures
- Further training opportunities in the company academy
- Customised personnel development programmes
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Evelina Viertel looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD47-60566-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Evelina Viertel Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?