M Plan stands for expertise and experience par excellence in mobility engineering. We support OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers from the initial idea to the prototype, and from product development to series production. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation. Share this passion and develop the mobility of the future with us.
- Act as an interface and contact partner (m/f) for purchasing, development, quality planning and suppliers
- Ensuring the implementation and application of quality tools and methods in the manufacturing process
- Organisation and implementation of Advanced Quality Planning (APQP)
- Responsibility for the implementation of audits and programmes of the Continual Improvement Process (CIP) with suppliers
- Assessment of supplier product changes
- You have a technical degree (German diploma, MSc [m/f], BSc [m/f]) or similar qualification
- Initial practical experience in quality assurance, ideally in the automotive industry
- Preferable: Knowledge in handling quality management tools and methods (FMEA, process audits etc.)
- Ability to communicate in connection with cross-departmental and strategic thinking as well as team-skills
- At least C1-level in German language and C1-level in English language (according to the European reference framework for languages)
- Varied and exciting projects with well-known OEMs, suppliers and system suppliers
- Further training opportunities in the company academy
- Streamlined structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary teams
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Wiebke Seeleib looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD56-52389-MPFR , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Wiebke Seeleib Hanauer Landstraße 291 60314 Frankfurt
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?