M Plan stands for expertise and experience par excellence in mobility engineering. We support OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers from the initial idea to the prototype, and from product development to series production. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation. Share this passion and develop the mobility of the future with us.
As a software engineer you will be part of the international team, assisting it in the development of vehicle electronics components.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and monitoring system requirements
- Programming embedded micro-controller systems in C/C++
- Assisting the software validation team (e.g. reviewing testing specifications, debugging)
- Drafting and attending integration testing and assisting with vehicle integration
- Carrying out clearances taking quality and the V-model into account
- Exchanging information and communicating with the international and interdivisional technician teams
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science or comparable qualifications
- Proficiency in C and/or C++
- Initial experience in developing, testing and documenting embedded software
- Knowledge of micro-controller hardware and development tools would be ideal
- A plus: Knowledge of CAN, LIN, DOORS, LabVIEW or Automotive SPICE
- Business fluency, knowledge of German, at least level C1 according to the European reference framework for languages; sound conversational English is an advantage
- Includes our own academy for interdisciplinary further training and individual promotion
- Also includes ideas in the future: company pension scheme
- Offers you a region on the pulse of technology with great recreational value
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD50-36488-MPCO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz Oskar-Schindler-Straße 3 50769 Köln
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?