M Plan stands for expertise and experience par excellence in mobility engineering. We support OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers from the initial idea to the prototype, and from product development to series production. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation. Share this passion and develop the mobility of the future with us.
- Define testing strategies for automobile components together with the development engineers
- Create testing specifications and implement test cases
- Develop, improve and manage functional software tests
- Analyse and resolve software errors
- Create testing logs and test status reports
- Analyse test results, error management and reports
- You have a degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle Engineering or comparable training
- Sound knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink and MiL, SiL or HiL
- (Initial) programming skills (preferably C or Python)
- (Initial) experience with dSpace products (such as TargetLink)
- Ideally an ISTQB certified software tester
- Business fluency, knowledge of German, at least level C1 according to the European reference framework for languages; sound conversational English is an advantage
- Your salary will be based on an in-house collective agreement with IG Metall
- A general training program at our corporate academy for your career prospects
- Includes provisions for the time after your working life: a company pension scheme
- You can count on our support - as our employee, you are part of the foundation of our success and we value communication that is open, friendly and clear
- We offer career starters access to the automotive industry accompanied by continual feedback meetings with superiors, and foster your development in our high potential program
Do you also have petrol coursing through your veins? Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD23-33057-MPCO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz Oskar-Schindler-Straße 3 50769 Köln
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?