M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
Based at an automotive components supplier, you will be responsible for developing and designing conventional, conceptual chassis components:
- Concept development
- Communicate the concepts to the specialists departments, customers and suppliers
- Manage the components from the prototype to series production
- Plan, prepare and carry out chassis testing
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret testing results
- You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle Engineering or Mechatronics
- (Initial) professional experience in the automotive industry
- Proficiency in CATIA V5
- Confident communicator
- Good written and spoken German and English, at least B2-level according to the European reference framework for languages
What we offer:
- Custom personnel development programs
- Company pension scheme
- Feedback meetings with superiors
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Janin Jahn looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD42-87583-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Janin Jahn Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?