M Plan is one of the leading German engineering service providers in the automotive industry. With our passion for mobility engineering we are closely involved in projects and process chains of OEMs, systems suppliers and subcontractors. In this way, we enable our customers to optimally realise their vision of mobility. In everything we do, we feel the pulse of technological development and future demand. Thanks to our core competence in automotive applications, we are closer to sophisticated topics than generalists -" from project work at a customer-s facility to processing the complete project and prototype manufacture.
You will develop on-board electronics, wiring harnesses and all associated components from the very concept to series production standard. Your primary tasks throughout the development process will include the following:
- Wiring harness development in accordance with the VOBES process
- Cable laying using CATIA V5 EHI
- Establishing wiring harness drawings and change notifications using LDorado
- Technical product documentation
- Data fusion using ELENA
- Package space investigations and feasibility studies
- Attendance at coordination meetings of associated technical departments
- Preparation of working documents and presentation materials
You will be an ideal addition to our team if you fulfil the following profile:
- Completed vocational training as a technical product designer (male/female) or design draftsman (male/female). Advanced vocational training as a certified technician (male/female) or similar professional education would also be welcome:
- Some first professional experience in on-board electronics development, preferably in the automotive environment
- Experience in working with CATIA V5 EHI, ELENA and LDorado systems
- Systematic and logical thinking, independent approach to work, initiative, communication skills and a strong team spirit
Our special equipment
- Open-ended employment contract
- Capital-forming benefits and company old-age pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Promotion of technical expertise and individual personnel development programs
Are you enthusiastic about technology and automobiles? Then our Wolfsburg region is just the right place for you! Admire physical correlations at the phaeno, travel through the history of automobile design at the ZeitHaus, or be carried away by the exciting light installations and trick fountains of the Autostadt Wolfsburg: Here you live and feel the pulse of the automotive industry!
Come to Wolfsburg and let yourself be inspired! Mrs. Kerstin Schniers looks forward to receiving your detailed application under Code MD35-73472-MPWB. Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Kerstin Schniers Brandgehaege 24 38444 Wolfsburg
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?