M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
As a Designer (m/f) Custom Machine Mechanics you will create drafts and designs to assist with developing mobile custom-built machines and related project planning:
- Carrying out fundamental technical calculations
- Further developing and optimising the product range - knowledge of FMEA a plus
- Providing specialist support in development projects as a liason for specialist departments
- Create drawings, parts lists and other documents describing the construction status
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, preferably focussing on design engineering or fluid technology:
- Professional experience in developing and designing mobile machines
- A plus: Knowledge of hydraulics
- Well-versed in Inventor, AutoCAD or Pro/ENGINEER
- Good written and spoken German and English
What we offer:
- Training Opportunities at our Corporate Academy
- Feedback Meetings with Superiors
- Streamlined Structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary Teams
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD93-11248-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?