M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
Most of the innovation in the automotive industry is found in advances in the electrical/electronic system. Take this opportunity and participate in shaping this technology as a development engineer.
- Develop the E/E system and its components in the vehicle
- Implement functions using Matlab/Simulink
- Validate via simulations at the test bench and in the vehicle
- Establish and adjust controls
- Tune parameters
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science (German Diplom, Master, Bachelor)
- Proficiency in Matlab/Simulink
- Initial experience in using the vector tools CANape, CANoe and CANalyzer
- Knowledge of electrical systems, dSpace, HIL and requirements engineering (e.g. Doors) preferable
- Business fluency, knowledge of German, at least level C1 according to the European reference framework for languages; sound conversational English is an advantage
- A general training program at our corporate academy for your career prospects
- Includes provisions for the time after your working life: a company pension scheme
- You can count on our support - as our employee, you are part of the foundation of our success and we value communication that is open, friendly and clear
- We offer career starters access to the automotive industry accompanied by continual feedback meetings with superiors, and foster your development in our high potential program
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD61-56511-MPCO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz Oskar-Schindler-Straße 3 50769 Köln
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?