M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in eight branches and two Centres of Competence (CoC). We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
- Develop control models through to total system integration
- Integrate controls and environment-detecting sensors
- Produce functional models and software concepts for troubleshooting
- Investigate on-board diagnostics functions
- Ensure functional and formal software security
- You have a degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle Engineering or Sensor Systems Engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have a good knowledge of regulation technology and a good understanding of the complete vehicle
- You have knowledge of comfort and safety-based assistance systems
- You routinely use tools for model-based function and software design (MATLAB, Simulink etc.)
- You have experience of using vehicle bus systems (CAN, FlexRay)
- Business fluency, knowledge of German, at least level C1 according to the European reference framework for languages; sound conversational English is an advantage
- A general training program at our corporate academy for your career prospects
- Includes provisions for the time after your working life: a company pension scheme
- You can count on our support - as our employee, you are part of the foundation of our success and we value communication that is open, friendly and clear
- We offer career starters access to the automotive industry accompanied by continual feedback meetings with superiors, and foster your development in our high potential program
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD48-25329-MPCO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz Oskar-Schindler-Straße 3 50769 Köln
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?