M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
- Development of new products
- Support in the design and construction of plastic components and injection moulding tools
- Implementation of plastic specific simulations (filling simulations, distortion analyses etc.)
- Determining the process parameters for injection moulding
- Comparison of simulation results with manufactured plastic parts
- Degree in plastics technology or a similar subject
- Knowledge of injection moulding technology (tool design, machine parameters etc.)
- Extensive experience with Autodesk Moldflow
- Rapid comprehension, highly motivated and ability to work independently
- Highly analytical and systematical when thinking and acting
- You have a good knowledge of German and English - at least B2-level according to the European reference framework for languages
- Your work will involve varied and exciting projects with well-known OEMs, suppliers and system suppliers
- Continued training and promotion of specialist expertise in our company academy
- Streamlined structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary teams
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Karolina Hashimi looks forward to receiving your informative application, stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Karolina Hashimi Hanauer Landstraße 291 60314 Frankfurt
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?