M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
As part of planning electrotechnical plants and related projects, as an Electrical Designer (m/f) you develop control and drive concepts:
- Create circuit and flow diagrams with the related bills of materials
- Design control cabinets
- Prepare documentation and manufacturing documents
- Support other specialist departments and coordinate with customers
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or qualification as a certified engineer for electrical engineering
- Professional experience in electrical design
- Proficiency in the CAE tool EPLAN P8
- Independent and structured approach to work
- Very good written and spoken German and English
What we offer:
- Training Opportunities at our Corporate Academy
- Feedback Meetings with Superiors
- Streamlined Structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary Teams
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD25-76122-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?