As one of the leading German specialists in mobility engineering we offer our graduates and engineers the ideal environment for your first professional experience when getting starting your career. Join us at the cutting edge of technology to develop the vehicles of the future. We support OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers from the initial idea to the prototype, and from product development to series production.
Get startet as an
Engineer (m/f) test Powertrain
- You develop, optimise and validate both thermo-management measures and engine peripherals in vehicles
- You take on the application of metrology in vehicles and test rigs
- Implementation of tests in vehicles with modern metrology and modern application tools is within your area of responsiblity
- You develop test strategies and plans needed to implement measurements (for example, particle measurements) in aggregates
- You are responsible for the evaluation and assessment of test results as well as the development of improvement measures and strategies
- You have a degree in engineering specialising in vehicle engineering or a similar qualification
- First experience in engine trials
- Sound knowledge of vehicle engineering
- Knowledge of the application of analysis tools such as INCA, Puma or ArtemiS
- Initial training in propulsion technology and its applications
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink applications preferrable
- You have a flexible and confident approach, are a good team-player and have excellent communication skills
- Good written and spoken German and English - at least B2-level according to the European reference framework for languages
- Your work will involve varied and exciting projects with well-known OEMs, suppliers and system suppliers
- Continued training and promotion of specialist expertise in our company academy
- Streamlined structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary teams
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Karolina Hashimi looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD27-69696-MPFR , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Karolina Hashimi Hanauer Landstraße 291 60314 Frankfurt
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?