M Plan stands for expertise and experience par excellence in mobility engineering. We support OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers from the initial idea to the prototype, and from product development to series production. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation. Share this passion and develop the mobility of the future with us.
- Coordinate the hardware development time line for a range of control units
- Produce and maintain a roll-out schedule with all engine/gear applications in which control units are used
- Evaluate change requirements and complaints about the hardware control units
- Lead regular hardware meetings with suppliers
- Lead the discussion about outstanding points and supplier queries with specification experts and development departments
- Check and agree hardware approval timings
- You have a degree in Engineering Science specialising in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Vehicle Engineering
- You have experience of hardware development and dealing with automotive control units
- You have knowledge of digital and analogue switch designs and handling current tools (e.g. EAGLE, P-Spice, MicroCAP)
- Knowledge of automotive bus systems (CAN, LIN, FlexRay), as well as Vector CANalyzer and CANape would be beneficial
- You have a flexible and confident approach, are a good team-player and have excellent communication skills
- You have a good knowledge of German and English - at least B2-level according to the European reference framework for languages
- Your work will involve varied and exciting projects with well-known OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers
- Your work will include a cross-departmental training programme at the Group's Training Academy and career prospects through individual employee development
- Streamlined structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary teams
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Karolina Hashimi looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD43-41379-MPFR, stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Karolina Hashimi Hanauer Landstraße 291 60314 Frankfurt
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?