M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
You will develop device-specific hardware components and associated control software on embedded realtime systems at automotive components suppliers:
- Devise control concepts and software designs
- Integrate hardware components
- Implements the software designs in C source code
- Safeguard the solutions with calculations, simulations, trials and tests
- Prepare and maintain documentation
- Contribute with accountability in project and development teams
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Initial professional experience in developing and testing embedded software
- Knowledge of micro-controller hardware and development tools
- Proficient in the C, VBA and Assembler programming languages
- A plus: Knowledge of DOORS, AUTOSAR, CMMi or Automotive SPICE
- Good written and spoken German and English
What we offer:
- Training Opportunities at our Corporate Academy
- Feedback Meetings with Superiors
- Streamlined Structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary Teams
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD74-59409-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?