M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) software engineering
- Create software concepts of state machines (FSM) for the HMI/clusters
- Coordinate specifications with components suppliers and/or customers
- Participate in implementing specifications in mass production
- Verify and validate HMI software concepts
- Build on existing products for the international automotive market
- Work in interdisciplinary development teams
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering/Communications Technology, Computer Engineering (German Diplom, Bachelor, Master) or comparable training
- Initial experience in HMI development and project management (ideally) in the automotive industry
- Experience with C, C# or C++
- Business fluency, knowledge of German, at least level C1 according to the European reference framework for languages; sound conversational English is an advantage
- Includes our own academy for interdisciplinary further training and individual promotion
- Also includes ideas in the future: company pension scheme
- Offers you a region on the pulse of technology with great recreational value
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD33-35140-MPCO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz Oskar-Schindler-Straße 3 50769 Köln
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?