M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
- Project management of customer requests until series start-up
- Product responsibility in respect to costs, time management and feasibility
- Customer service
- Close cooperation as well as interface communication with internal areas such as sales, purchasing, controlling and manufacture
- Creating feasibility studies
- Presentations to employees and the executive board
- Management of interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- Degree in engineering (m/f), MSc (m/f) or BSc (m/f) in the field of vehicle engineering, industrial engineering or similar qualification
- Several years of professional experience as project manager (m/f) / project manager (m/f) in the automotive industry
- Experience in sheet metal forming, welded construction or in the field of exhaust systems / catalytic converters
- Preferable: Knowledge in the field of durability, technical measurability and CFD
- Very good knowledge in the application of project management tools such as MS Project, risk analyses, tracing requirements specifications, project and change documentation and tracing costs
- Very good written and spoken English and German (at least C1-level according to the European reference framework for languages)
- Confident communicator, management expertise and good negotiation skills
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Karolina Hashimi looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD88-77794-MPFR , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
What we offer:
- Further training opportunities in the company academy
- Customised personnel development programmes
- Streamlined structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary teams
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Karolina Hashimi Hanauer Landstraße 291 60314 Frankfurt
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?