M Plan stands for expertise and experience par excellence in mobility engineering. We support OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers from the initial idea to the prototype, and from product development to series production. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation. Share this passion and develop the mobility of the future with us.
- Experimenting on electrical and electronic components for vehicle systems
- Carrying out software module and integration tests
- Planing test strategies and specifications
- Examination and check operations taking guidelines and requirements specifications into consideration
- Analysis and documentation of the results
- Technical consultations with suppliers, customers and internal departments
- You have a degree in engineering specialising in electrical engineering or a similar qualification
- Sound knowledge of the development of electronic control units and software tests
- Experience using the software tools CANoe or CANape
- Good programming skills (C, MATLAB/Simulink)
- Good written and spoken German and English - at least C1-level according to the European reference framework for languages
- Initiative, communication and teamwork skills
- Streamlined structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary teams
- Further training opportunities in the company academy
- Your work will involve varied and exciting projects with well-known OEMs, suppliers and system suppliers
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Wiebke Seeleib looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD96-50547-MPFR. Simply use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Wiebke Seeleib Hanauer Landstraße 291 60314 Frankfurt
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?