As a partner of OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers, M Plan is one of Germany's leading mobility engineering specialists. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation to achieve holistic solutions, beginning with the idea through to series production. Join us at the cutting edge of technology to develop the vehicles of the future.
You develop and optimise customer-specific software for embedded systems in automotive application:
- Requirements analyses, design and testing during development through to series production
- Prepare documentation
- Develop system-specific diagnostics software for Windows operating systems
- Assist customers with system integration
- You have a degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (German Diplom, Master, Bachelor)
- (Initial) experience in developing embedded software, preferably for automotive applications
- Knowledge of DOORS, AUTOSAR, CMMi or Automotive SPICE are a plus
- Dedicated and willing to develop and assert innovative Solutions
- Very good command of spoken and written German and a good command of English, at least level B2 according to the European reference framework for languages
What we offer:
- Custom personnel development programs
- Company pension scheme
- Feedback meetings with superiors
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD23-35116-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?