As a partner of OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers, M Plan is one of Germany's leading mobility engineering specialists. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation to achieve holistic solutions, beginning with the idea through to series production. Join us at the cutting edge of technology to develop the vehicles of the future.
- Development of software for control devices in vehicle engineering on a micro controller or DSP basis
- Determination of requirements in coordination with customers
- Specification and design of software systems
- Software implementation
- Planning and implementing module and system tests
- Validation of systems in a vehicle or on the HiL test bench
- Configuration and change management
- Software documentation according to development guidelines
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a similar subject.
- Several years of professional experience in embedded software development for real-time systems in the automotive sector
- You have sound knowledge in the field of Embedded Systems, bus systems (CAN, MOST, FlexRay) as well as in software development using C, C++ or C#
- You also have (basic) knowledge in the programming standard MISRA and in development processes according to CMMI and SPICE
- Ideally you have some experience in model-based software development with MATLAB / Simulink
- You are passionate about all thinks related to automotive vehicles
- You enjoy communicating with colleagues and are fully content when the team and task are correct
- Good knowledge of German (at least C1-level) and English (at least B2-level) complete your profile
What we offer you:
- Your work will involve varied and exciting projects with well-known OEMs, suppliers and system suppliers
- Continued training and promotion of specialist expertise in our company academy
- Streamlined structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary teams
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Wiebke Seeleib looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD98-42962-MPFR , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Wiebke Seeleib Hanauer Landstraße 291 60314 Frankfurt
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?