As a partner of OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers, M Plan is one of Germany's leading mobility engineering specialists. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation to achieve holistic solutions, beginning with the idea through to series production. Join us at the cutting edge of technology to develop the vehicles of the future.
- Define testing strategies together with the development engineers
- Create testing specifications and implement test cases
- Develop, improve and manage functional software tests
- Analyse and resolve software errors
- Create testing logs and test status reports
- Analyse test results, error management and reports
- You have a degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Vehicle Engineering or comparable training
- Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience in creating automated software tests (e.g. BTC Embedded Tester)
- Initial programming skills (preferably C or Python) will facilitate the creation of automation cases
- Ideally, you will be an ISTQB certified software tester and will have worked with dSpace products (such as TargetLink)
- Business fluency, knowledge of German, at least level C1 according to the European reference framework for languages; sound conversational English is an advantage
- A general training program at our corporate academy for your career prospects
- Includes provisions for the time after your working life: a company pension scheme
- You can count on our support - as our employee, you are part of the foundation of our success and we value communication that is open, friendly and clear
- We offer career starters access to the automotive industry accompanied by continual feedback meetings with superiors, and foster your development in our high potential program
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD69-26332-MPCO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Laura Charlotte Kottwitz Oskar-Schindler-Straße 3 50769 Köln
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?