M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
As a SPS Programmer (m/f) Plant Construction, you will be responsible for planning, commissioning and managing custom machines and sophisticated automation systems:
- Create custom SPS software for plants
- Process quotes and orders
- Create circuit diagrams
- Take inventory and advise the customer on-site
- Prepare required documentation
- You have a degree or qualification as a certified engineer for electrical engineering, automation engineering or mechatronics
- Proficient in programming with Siemens S7
- Experience in visualising with WinCC or Iconics a plus
- Skilled communicator and able to work in a team
- Good written and spoken German and English, at least B1-level according to the European reference framework for languages
What we offer:
- Training Opportunities at our Corporate Academy
- Feedback Meetings with Superiors
- Streamlined Structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary Teams
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD43-94326-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?