Do you automatically think about headgear when someone mentions hoods? Does the roaring of engines make your heart beat faster? Does petrol course through your veins and are you looking for a career where you can really make a difference? Then get in touch with us: M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. A passion for mobility is what drives us on. We share this with our employees and our customers - and perhaps soon with you too. Are you hooked? Then climb on board and belt yourself in: we offer the optimum environment in which to develop your own professional future.
Support us in your role as a supplier development engineer by auditing potential Spanish suppliers to determine their suitability. In addition, manage and monitor product development at Spanish suppliers during product creation and supervise through to series production where required:
- You process quality issues at the development stage
- Organise and carry out process approval audits at suppliers
- Assist with implementing customer requirements and with complaints
- You work to continually improve the quality of supplied products and supplier processes
- You process supplier complaints from escalation level 2 and agree quality objectives with suppliers
- You work on developing the supplier management system and expanding the global SQE organisation and documents
- You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience with specific knowledge of quality management, and supplier management in particular
- You are an experienced user of SAP and established MS Office applications
- Good written and spoken German and English, at least B2-level according to the European reference framework for languages, command of Spanish a plus
- You are very willing to travel, and are dedicated and flexible
- You have strong communication skills, take the initiative and can work in a team
What we offer:
- Company pension scheme
- Custom personnel development programs
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Janin Jahn looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD84-50515-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Janin Jahn Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?