M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
As a Technical Product Designer (m/f) you will assist with development in the design departments of a number of automotive components suppliers or manufacturers of mobile custom-built machines.
- Create detailed designs and resulting parts lists
- Create production drawings for components and assemblies
- Import drawings into a PDM system
- You are a trained technical product designer or draftsperson
- (Initial) professional experience as a technical product designer or draftsperson
- Proficiency in CATIA, NX, Pro/ENGINEER, Creo Elements, SolidWorks or Solid Edge
- Experience with a PDM system a plus
- Independent approach, talented organiser and able to work in a team
- Good written and spoken German and English
What we offer:
- Feedback Meetings with Superiors
- Streamlined Structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary Teams
- Custom Personnel Development Programs
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Ellen Tenkamp looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD88-38065-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to email@example.com or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Ellen Tenkamp Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?