As a partner of OEMs, system suppliers and component suppliers, M Plan is one of Germany's leading mobility engineering specialists. We are driven by a passion for mobility, technology and innovation to achieve holistic solutions, beginning with the idea through to series production. Join us at the cutting edge of technology to develop the vehicles of the future.
As a Test Engineer (m/f) Automotive you will inspect mechantronic/mechanical components at automotive component suppliers and assess their reliability and service life:
- Test specifications
- Prepare functional specifications
- Plan, order and carry out testing on projects
- Document, approve and present testing results
- Solve technical issues in product testing
- You have a degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or Vehicle Engineering
- (Initial) experience in development or testing, ideally in the automotive industry
- Independent approach to work, very customer-focused and flexible, confident
- Very good written and spoken German and English
What we offer:
- Training Opportunities at our Corporate Academy
- Company Pension Scheme
- Streamlined Structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary Teams
Do you also have petrol coursing through your veins? Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD47-77230-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?