M Plan is one of Germany's leading experts in mobility engineering. We are directly involved in the process chains of OEMs, component suppliers and system suppliers in twelve branches for production engineering. We support our customers from the initial idea to prototyping, from product development to series production, with a passion for mobility, technology and innovation.
As Testing Engineer (m/f) Automotive Controls you will oversee and assist an automotive components supplier with error analysis and problem-solving. You will plan and oversee approval tests (HiL and vehicle), carry them out and analyse the results:
- Determine testing specifications
- Specify new software functions (requirements and change management)
- Communicate with external and internal interfaces
- Plan and track milestones and software rollouts
- Oversee homologation in cooperation with customers and suppliers
- You have a degree in Engineering Science, ideally specialising in Vehicle Engineering or Regulation Technology
- A plus: (initial) experience in carrying out tests and in applications
- Knowledge of CANoe or comparable tools
- Preferable: Experience in the automotive industry and initial professional experience
- Good written and spoken German and English
What we offer:
- Feedback Meetings with Superiors
- Streamlined Structures and dynamics, interdisciplinary Teams
- Custom Personnel Development Programs
Have we sparked your interest? Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff looks forward to receiving your informative application under reference no. MD63-95734-MPDO , stating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.
M PLAN GMBH
Mrs. Andrea Stutthoff Märkische Straße 8-10 44135 Dortmund
Are you unable to find a job vacancy that fits your profile? But you have just the right qualities and qualifications we are looking for?